quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2008

Apply some pressure



If you're gonna talk about the things I need, then you're gonna have to find out what they are.
You remind me of a time when I was boring, I recall a time when you could slip your noose.
I wash my hands of you, my feet won't hit the ground.
I often ask of myself, when am I gonna learn?
I know you'll be content in the right line of employment.

I never held you, you never hold me, it's happening all over again.
I try and tempt you, you say I'm deluded.
When will this foolishness cease?

Everytime I see you I start choking, I prefer to keep my eyes wide open.
Ballerina poses get you nowhere, patience is a virtue when you're near me.

I know you'll be fine now that you're not mine.

I attempted to snare you with old fashioned manners, but patience was never my thing.
I said you were special, you know that I meant it, now I'm all over the shop.
If you carry on like that you'll never make it, if you cary on like me you'll never make it.